AF Portal Unavailable
The Air Force Portal is currently unavailable or unable to authenticate registered users.
Some possible reasons why the portal is not accessible include:
- - The AF Portal is down for scheduled maintenance; this typically occurs on Saturday morning (Central Time)
- - The AF Portal is experiencing an unplanned outage
- - Network or hardware issues in the facility where the AF Portal is hosted
- - Network connectivity issues, to include local base network issues
- - Domain Name Service (DNS) resolution issues
- - Security and authentication services are not available
You may contact the AF Portal help desk at DSN 596-5771, opt 7, or 1-877-596-5771, opt 7, for further assistance.
However, if the portal is unavailable for all users, then it will be difficult to reach the help desk.
Please include the below reference ID if you contact the help desk to open a trouble ticket; this will assist with troubleshooting: